Морква По-Корейски Салат (Korean Carrot Salad)
With a couple of simple ingredients, you'll have a delicious, quick and easy carrot salad to make for the holidays!
- Juliene Cutter
- 2 lbs of carrots
- 4 tbsp of vinegar
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of crushed ground pepper
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- Peel the skin off your carrots and then use a julienne cutter to shred all of the carrots.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the carrots and mix.
- Store your salad in a food container and allow it to stand in the fridge for at least 2-3 hrs or overnight before serving.
Carrots- sweet, but not too sweet Vinegar- distilled white vinegar Sugar- granulated sugar or cane sugar Salt- kosher salt Coriander- I used ground coriander Oil- Grape oil or any olive oil Garlic cloves- medium garlic cloves crushed Can I add less garlic or more garlic? Yes, you can add less or more garlic. I would recommend tasting it before adding more. Can I add more pepper? Yes you can, but taste it before adding more. Not enough salt? You can add more salt if needed, but I would try the salad before adding in more. Can some carrots be sweeter than others? Yes, some carrots can be more sweeter than others. How long the salad stands in the fridge before serving? At least 2-3 hours or overnight. How long can the salad last? Up to 5- 7 days.