Berry smoothie, anyone? Begin your day with a healthy smoothie to give you a boost of energy! It’s filled with variety of frozen fruits, yogurt, milk, flavored with vanilla and sweetened with maple syrup! Yum😋!
Ingredients for smoothie:
Frozen Fruits: In my recipe I used strawberries, bananas, black and red raspberries. But you can substitute any berry of your choice. Here is a list of fruits that you can use in your smoothie
- Black raspberries
- Red raspberries
- Black berries
Yogurt: Plain Greek yogurt non-fat.
Milk: Any milk will do for this recipe.
Flavoring: Vanilla, but you can substitute with any extract.
Sweetener: Maple syrup, but there are many healthy options to sweeten your smoothie.
- Agave syrup
- Brown rice syrup
- Date syrup
- Agave Nectar
How to make the smoothie:
Blending: Add all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. If you like a more thinner smoothie you can add more milk.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup of frozen black raspberries or blackberries
- 1/4 cup of frozen red raspberries
- 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt non-fat
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- Add all of your ingredients together and blend in a food processor. Serve right away!