Oh what a wrap! Filled with mixed greens, avocado, tomato, bacon, eggs and deli meat! Something that will fill you up in no time! The perfect breakfast on the go!
Ingredients for breakfast wrap:
Tortilla: Large or extra large flour tortillas.
Condiment: Mayonnaise, aioli or any sauce of your choice will work.
Mixed greens: Consists of baby spinach, baby chard and baby kale.
Avocado: Ripe, thinly sliced avocado.
Tomato: Thinly sliced tomatoes. You can use any tomato you like.
Bacon: Thinly sliced, cooked bacon.
Eggs: Seasoned and cooked eggs.
Deli meat: Chicken breast or turkey breast slices.
How to make breakfast wrap:
Spreading with mayonnaise: Spread your tortilla with mayonnaise or a spread of your choice. When spreading your mayonnaise leave about 1/2in border around the tortilla unspreaded.
Adding toppings: Top with greens, tomatoes, chicken or turkey slices, avocado, bacon and eggs.
Rolling it up: Fold the sides, tuck in the filling, and roll it up!
- 2-3 tbsp of cooked seasoned eggs per each wrap
- 6 thinly slices of avocado
- 4 thinly sliced tomatoes
- a handful of mixed greens
- 2 cooked bacon slices
- 2 chicken breast or turkey deli slices per each tortilla
- large or extra large tortilla
- 1-2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Spread your tortilla with mayonnaise or a spread of your choice. When spreading your mayonnaise leave about 1/2in border around the tortilla unspreaded.
- Top with mixed greens, tomatoes, turkey or chicken breast slices, avocado, bacon and eggs. When adding the toppings you want to start at least 2-3 inches into the tortilla as shown in the video. Make sure that your filling is in the middle, so then when your start rolling up your wrap the sides are foldable.
- Fold over the sides and tuck in the filling. Roll up your wrap tightly, slice diagonally and Enjoy!