These Parmesan crusted cajun potatoes are irresistible and perfect for any game night. With a crunch from the parmesan and a spicy kick from the cajun rub, you’ll be wanting more and more!
What kind of potatoes you should use?
Small golden potatoes.
Can I use a different Cheese than parmesan?
No other cheese will give that crispiness.
What seasoning brand I used?
Bearded Butcher Blend seasoning (Cajun Rub)
Can I add less seasoning?
Yes you can. The seasoning that I was using was more on the spicier side. Add to your preference.
Salt and Pepper?
If your cajun seasoning doesn’t have any salt or pepper I would highly recommend adding in some.
What pan size I used?
Cajun Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
- 40 small potatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp of cajun seasoning with salt in it
- 4 tbsp of oil
- Preheat oven to 400F convect roast or bake 400F.
- Slice your potatoes in half and rinse them under running cold water.
- Dry them with a paper towel to get any excess water off.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil and 1 1/2 tablespoons of your favorite cajun seasoning. Mix until your potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper onto a sheet pan and coat it with shredded parmesan.
- Place your potatoes cut side down and place into a preheated oven and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley and ketchup on the side. ENJOY!