This Cauliflower Salad recipe is one to write down in your recipe book. With only 10 minutes of your time, you'll have a crunchy, flavorful and delicious salad. Give it a try and you won't regret it!
- 1 big cauliflower head
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise + 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut your cucumber into small cubes.
- Use a grater to grate your cauliflower to the stems.
- Chop your green onions and dill.
- Mix all the ingredients together with mayonnaise and season to taste for salt and pepper.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days