Creamy cucumber radish salad is so refreshing, light and healthy. This salad was always made in my moms family back when they lived in Ukraine, and till this day we enjoy making it. Its quick to make and is gone in seconds when it gets to the table!😋
Ingredients for Salad
Radish: cleaned, red radish.
Cucumbers: small cucumber.
Scallions: chopped scallions.
Dill: fresh dill, chopped.
Garlic: crushed or grated garlic.
Sour cream: sour cream or greek yogurt.
Salt/pepper: kosher salt and white pepper.
How to make the salad
Chop all of the ingredients: Chop all of your ingredients and place into a bowl.
Mix and season with salt: To your chopped ingredients add sour cream and white pepper. Mix and add salt to taste.
Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad
- 1 lb or 16 oz of radish
- 3 small cucumbers
- 3 sprigs of scallions
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed or grated
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/8 tsp of white pepper
- salt to taste
- Chop all of your ingredients and place them into a bowl.
- Add your sour cream and white pepper. Mix and season with salt to taste.
- Serve right away or place into the fridge. Enjoy!