Learn how to make the perfect and classic deviled egg recipe. This appetizer is perfect for the holidays or events and definitely a crowd pleaser!
Ingredients for deviled eggs
Eggs: Hard boiled eggs. Click this link to learn how to make an hard boiled egg:https://just-craving.com/how-to-boil-an-hard-boiled-egg/
Mayonnaise: Any Mayonnaise will work.
Mustard: Dijon Mustard
Flavorings: Lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and white pepper. Add salt to taste!
How to make deviled eggs
Making Egg Mixture: Sift your egg yolks through a strainer, with the help of a spoon. To your yolks add dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix with a whisk until smooth. Add white pepper and salt to taste and mix. Place your egg mixture into a pipping bag.
Cooling in fridge: Allow to chill in the fridge for 1-3 hours before pipping it out.
Pipping egg mixture: Use a piping tip to make fancy swirls.
Sprinkling smoked paprika: Sprinkled with paprika before serving.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp of white pepper
- salt to taste
- Cut your hard boiled eggs in half. Scoop out your egg yolks and transfer into a strainer. Save your egg whites in a container filled with water and place into the fridge. Sift your egg yolks through, with the help of a spoon.
- To your egg yolks add mayonnaise, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and mix with a hand whisk until smooth. Add your salt and white pepper and mix.
- Add your egg mixture into a piping bag with a pipe attachment. Place into the fridge to chill for 1-3 hours.
- Pipe your egg mixture into your egg whites. Sprinkle with some smoked paprika and Enjoy!