Pico de Gallo can be served on many dishes. From tacos, to tortilla chips, rice bowls, quesadillas and many more! Make it fresh at home, rather buying it at the store!
Ingredients for Pico de Gallo
Tomatoes: Red ripe roma tomatoes.
Onions: Red onion or white onion.
Citrus: Lime or lemon juice
How to make Pico de Gallo
Chopping all the ingredients: Chop all of the ingredient into a small dice.
Adding flavoring and seasoning: Add lime juice or lemon juice and salt to taste.
Pico de Gallo
- 1 lb of Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 Jalapeno
- 1/2 sweet onion or red onion
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp of lime or lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Cut your tomatoes in half. Deseed your tomatoes by scooping out the flesh with a spoon. Deseed and chop your jalapeño into a small dice. Chop onion into a small chop and finley chop cilantro.
- Add all of the ingredients together into a bowl. Add lime juice and season with salt to taste. Mix everything together.
- Store for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator.