Stuffed mini peppers filled with a cheesy garlic mixture! One bite and all of them will be gone!🤤
Ingredients for stuffed mini peppers:
Peppers: Mini sweet peppers.
Cheese: Fancy or finely shredded mozzarella cheese.
Garlic: Crushed garlic.
Mayonnaise: Any mayonnaise will work.
How to make stuffed mini peppers:
Washing peppers: Wash and dry your peppers.
Cutting/deseeding: Cut all of your peppers in half and remove the pith.
Mixing ingredients: In a bowl mix your cheese, garlic and mayonnaise. Place into a piping bag or a ziplock bag.
Stuffing the peppers: Pipe out your filling into each pepper.
Stuffed mini peppers
- 1 lb of mini sweet peppers
- 2 cups of fancy shred or finely shred
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Wash and dry your mini peppers. Cut them in half and remove the pith of each pepper.
- In a bowl add your cheese, garlic and mayonnaise. Mix and place your mixture into a pipping bag or a ziplock bag.
- Pipe out your mixture into each pepper.