Delicious salmon recipe that is both crispy and juicy spread with sun-dried tomato pesto and topped with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese!
Salmon: Salmon fillet without skin.
Pesto: Sun-dried tomato pesto.
Bread crumbs: Japanese style panko crumbs
Cheese: Parmesan cheese
Oil: Olive oil
How to make sun-dried tomato pesto:
Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 400F.
Prep salmon: Remove the skin off salmon, wash and dry it.
Seasoning salmon: Season the salmon with salt and black pepper.
Spreading pesto: Spread your sun-dried tomato pesto evenly.
Making bread crumb mixture: Into a bowl combine your panko crumbs and parmesan cheese. Mix until combined.
Topping off with bread crumb mixture: Top with your bread crumb mixture and lightly press it down.
Baking: Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until salmon reaches 145F.
Sun-dried tomato salmon
- 2.39 lb of Salmon fillet
- 5 tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto
- 3/4 cup of Japanese style panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil (enough for oiling the baking dish)
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Remove the skin off the salmon then wash and dry it.
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Top your salmon off with sun-dried tomato pesto and spread it out evenly.
- Into a bowl add the panko crumbs and parmesan cheese. Mix until combined
- Top with your breadcrumb mixture and lightly press it down.
- Bake your salmon for about 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145F.