Turkey ranch club wrap is a quick lunch to whip up in no time! Its delicious, keeps you filled and is within a budget! This recipe isn’t only made to eat during lunch but you can also make these when you throw a party for a big crowd. P.S. You can cut them into pinwheels too!
Tortilla: Extra large or large flour tortillas.
Ranch: Any ranch dressing you prefer.
Cheese: Cheddar cheese.
Lettuce: Any lettuce of your choice.
Tomatoes: Thinly sliced roma tomatoes
Onions: Red onions sliced in rings.
Deli meat: Thinly or sandwich slices of turkey breast.
Bacon: Cooked bacon.
How to make Turkey ranch club wrap:
Spreading with ranch: Spread your tortilla with ranch of your choice. When spreading your ranch leave about 1/2in border around the tortilla unspreaded.
Adding toppings: Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes( season with salt and black pepper), onions, turkey and bacon.
Rolling it up: Fold the sides, tuck in the filling, and roll it up!
Slicing the wrap: Slice diagonally and enjoy!
Turkey ranch club wrap
- 1 extra large or large flour tortilla
- 1-2 tbsp of ranch
- 2 Cheddar cheese slices
- 2 sprigs of lettuce leaves
- 4 thinly sliced tomatoes, seasoned with salt/black pepper
- 2-3 red onion rings, separated
- 2 turkey breast slices
- 2 cooked bacon slices
- Spread your tortilla with ranch of your choice. When spreading your ranch leave about 1/2in border around the tortilla unspreaded.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes(season with salt and black pepper), red onion, turkey and bacon. When adding the toppings you want to start at least 2-3 inches into the tortilla as shown in the video. Make sure that your filling is in the middle, so then when your start rolling up your wrap the sides are foldable.
- Fold over the sides and tuck in the filling. Roll up your wrap tightly, slice diagonally and Enjoy!